- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ½ can lite coconut milk
- ½ chopped red pepper
- 1 cubed/sliced chicken breast
- Serve with: brown rice
- Garnish: chopped coriander
- Combine curry powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and add 3 quarters of your spice mixture, brown sugar, and onions. Cook until the onions are browned.
- Add the ginger and coconut milk, stirring every 2 minutes for about 10 minutes.
- Add chopped remaining spice mix, red pepper, and chicken. Cook, stirring until the chicken is brown and tender.
Served with brown rice and garnished with coriander.