I discovered this little recipe on Yummly and man, am I happy I did! It’s definitely a winter-warmer-winner. The recipe consists of basic ingredients and on the plus side, it’s sooo easy to make. The only change I made was using honey instead of syrup.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Sweet potatoes
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2,5 tbs Honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut up into small blocks
- Spread potatoes evenly in a medium baking bowl and sprinkle with olive oil, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper
- Give your ingredients a good mix
- Roast for 30-35 minutes at 180°C, until your potatoes have browned and become a little crispy
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!